Thursday, March 26, 2009

Slave labor.....

Well, I think I'm finally recovering from last weekend's workout's. No these are multisport related workouts, I'm talking about 20 hours of manual labor, flower beds, raking stone for the patio, sweeping and stacking firewood. I was so wiped out that I fell asleep at 8:00 on Monday! Everything is going to look great, so we're excited.

Best part of the weekend was watching the kids have a blast on the backhoe with Pop's! All Joshua could say all weekend was "Pop's has tractor". We couldn't get Autumn off of it! Good times had by all. Now we're waiting on the contractor to finish.

Training wise, last weekend put me back a little bit but not too bad. I've decided to skip Boston and focus on the Du Nationals on 4/26, and with Todd Wiley's recommendations I have been letting go of my running mileage in return for cycling mileage. I feel like I'm making big progress on the bike, but we won't see until the tune up race on 4/11!

Pictures and updates to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment