Wednesday, February 15, 2012

HCM Foundation "Mainstream" Media Exposure

I know I've mentioned my involvement as a board member of the HCM Foundation a few times (or more!).  It has been an exciting and rewarding experience for me over the past two years, watching it grow in so many ways, the most important of which has been it's impact on those in the community who are dealing with Cancer.  We had a board meeting on Sunday night which spurred some great discussion and plans to launch some even bigger things in 2012.  I could go on all day about that, but I wanted to post a great article which was just published in Lava Magazine.  HCM is showcased among some pretty big names in our sport, which is a great sign that it's mission has the Foundation headed in the right direction.  HERE's the link.

1 comment: